Author Topic: Your computer's security is unsatisfactory  (Read 20957 times)

me0u70d0

• View Profile
Your computer's security is unsatisfactory
« on: March 02, 2010, 06:51:54 am »
I'm getting the following message when trying to connect to work from home.  I recently upgraded to Avast! AV 5 from 4.8.  Since then I've had a host checker icon in the system tray telling me that my AV is out of date and now the following message...

Any tips? Thanks

Your computer's security is unsatisfactory

Your computer does not meet the following security requirements. Please follow the instructions below to fix these problems. When you are done click Try Again.   

1.  Host av check
  Instructions: It appears that your anti virus is not up to date. Please update your AV before attempting to connect.

Reasons: Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware software listed in security requirements is not installed.

2.  av test
  Reasons: Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware software listed in security requirements is not installed.

rdit

• View Profile
Re: Your computer's security is unsatisfactory
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 09:15:14 am »
you should contact you administrator, maybe he has not configured to allow this version of AVAST or maybe the ESAP does not know this version yet.

elmos44

• View Profile
Re: Your computer's security is unsatisfactory
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 03:55:28 pm »
Yeah, contact the admin and ask if he can relax the host checker. Everyone at my job hates the host checker and gives me evil eyes so I just disabled it